Nexsource has been developing its sophisticated Workflow and CRM tool, Nexgen, alongside other internal and external projects over the past 6 years. We are part of Thailand’s list of approved ‘Board of Investment’ companies formed to help the government and commerce of Thailand grow and achieve its goal of becoming South East Asia’s go-to business hub. As a result, Nexsource has made its mark on the country’s IT sector by producing high-quality and seamless business solutions for some of SEA’s most prestigious businesses. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your business goals with our highly trained team of IT solution providers. We are happy to help assist with the growth of your firm be it implementing internal or external business solutions for your business or for a partner within your supply chain/business network. Our mission focuses on success and a positive attitude.. We want every company we work with to succeed. Our aim is to form long lasting client relationships, so we can grow our businesses together as partners sharing in our future success. We do are not only a client services IT provider, we also want to be seen as a partner in the successful growth of your business via the implementation our software solutions. In addition to this, we strive to make sure that every project we work on implements our goal of ‘getting it right the first time’ to help our clients save time and begin using our IT solutions according to your time frames. Core Languages we Use Our team has expertise in .net, PHP, Java and a range of Database technology. We work with WordPress for basic solutions through to our own product range for bespoke custom solutions. Mobile Applications We focus on wire-framing and using mobile hybrid techs like Ionic 3 exporting to Android and IOS native builds. Bespoke Solutions We have built our own bespoke .net based technology for either instant proposal generation for sales channels (based on user input) through to our core bespoke and tailored tech that we fit to your business flow. We believe our tool does 70% of the needs for any business while we adjust the remaining 30% to mold to your processes.